Cleone Careers: Why Join Us?
Cleone Foods is committed to satisfying the demands of the customer by providing the best quality of product and service.
This will be achieved by utilising our expertise and resources in the pursuit of quality through:
We aim to continually seek ways to improve the effectiveness of our business activities, to be of mutual benefit to our customers and ourselves
Our shared objective/values are to be:
-Providing profit opportunities for our customers
-Developing employees to their full potential
-Generating profit for re-investment in the business to the benefit of our shareholders and employees.
Follow us on Linked In.
£22,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience
8 Hours between 5:30am – 22.00pm, 40 hours Monday to Sunday
To motivate and give direction to Team Leaders in producing and maintaining quality based production
- Supervising all aspects of the Team Leaders and providing additional resource
- To effectively manage the Production and Dispatch operations from the start to end of the product lifecycle
- To effectively manage the site Hygiene functions for your shift.
- Taking responsibility for the finished products by monitoring and maintaining quality
- Putting policies and procedures in place and monitoring their activity for BRC Audit
- Working with Production & Technical Manager re production and technical aspects of the company
Previous Experience Desirable:
- Experience of management of a bakery/pastry facility
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience and knowledge of BRC internal audit, GMP’s and KPI’s
- Experience and knowledge of Quality and continual improvement of the procedures carried out and products
- HACCP Level 3 qualification
- Experience of training staff
- Must have strong leadership and managing staff
- Managing health and safety at work
- Supervisor/Management experience
- Food Science related degree or 3 years supervisor experience in food industry.
Please click here download link to read the full job description.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com